Thursday 13 June 2013

Tutorial PART 3




I've been working away on a tutorial for you all so you can make some Little Birds all of your own.

They are great fun to make ... using all of my favourite supplies, lovely felt, ribbons & buttons.


The pattern is very versatile...you just need to add a bit of creative flair and the birds you make will be your very own. I made a keyring, and 2 brooches....


which are quite hard to photograph whilst wearing!!!


I also made two Little Bird ornaments which have left me wanting to make a whole flock of them into a Little Bird bunting type decoration...wouldn't that look great?


If you click here you will be taken to Flickr, where you can 'view all sizes' (in the actions menu above the picture) Download the Large size and then print off an A4 copy...easypeasy!


Happy Sewing!

No comments: